ok well i wanted to try out this pokemon fusion thing and well my random starting pair was … just …. ok just look at this
thwe fuck even is this his fucking eyes are bigger than him i cant even like fuck iv been laughing at this for so long one of the employees at mcdonalds cameover to see if i was ok and then she lost it and started laughing
it has been three days since my infiltration into the nest
they do not suspect a thing
my cousin’s ex boyfriend got a bit bored
So my mate got hold of my desktop
My AP euro teacher wouldn’t let our class watch Les Mis so we barricaded the door and screamed “VIVE LA REVOLUCIÓN” when he tried to get in.
that is the face of a man who is 24601% done
EB: what the HELL are you even reblogging??????
(Source: bardofpizza, via super-cholo)
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
also this is their not even apology. idk what to call it.
how fucking gross
This planet needs some fumigation.
hearing a crunch while eating soft food
So today at school we had an assembly about cyber bullying and even though it was supposed to be really serious, I found it really amusing because the power point was filled with pictures like
(Source: yuutopia, via craylor123)
justin bieber getting hit in the head from three different angles